Reynaers Aluminium is a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, sun screening, and conservatories. Driven by energy efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment.
As a multi-national architectural aluminum company, Reynaers has been known globally for providing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings in the past 50 years.
Working at Reynaers Aluminium means being part of a global team, cooperating with award-winning professionals across the world, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Aspire to become a key player in our dynamic team, with opportunities to work on projects nationally. Your colleagues will bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
Customer Service Representative
- Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of ongoing service and material order
- Keep company records for all field services
- Maintain positive relationships with customers
- Excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Service and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of windows/doors/curtain walls will be a plus
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and more, which start the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunity, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America, you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: Daytime: 7am-4pm