Reynaers Aluminium is a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, sun screening, and conservatories. Driven by energy efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment.
As a multi-national architectural aluminum company, Reynaers has been known globally for providing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings in the past 50 years.
Working at Reynaers Aluminium means being part of a global team, cooperating with award-winning professionals across the world, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Aspire to become a key player in our dynamic team, with opportunities to work on projects nationally. Your colleagues will bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
- Interpreting and read blueprints
- Providing direct support to our sales staff with project quotes, pricing, and bids
- Providing material lists and completing takeoffs
- Following Reynaers product/supply checklist for each customer’s specific job and up-selling additional products and supplies for that job
- Determining customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions
- Addressing and resolving design changes, should they arise
- 1-2 years experience in window sales and/or installation
- Experience with onscreen estimating tools is a plus (Auto CAD, Reynapro, Logikal, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Detail and service-oriented
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and more, which start the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunity, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America, you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: Daytime: 7am-4pm