What are we looking for?
- You actively participate in the organization and international coordination of various events and trade fairs for Reynaers Aluminium. You take care of the planning, communication, coordination on site and you monitor the budget.
- You determine the desired customer experience in Reynaers Aluminium's showrooms. You are responsible for the Experience Room in Duffel and develop global showroom guidelines.
- You identify and develop the necessary point of sales material to increase the presence of our brand in our partner network.
- You manage the Reynaers Aluminium's global social media channels and put together social media guidelines to guide local markets.
- You define our marketing strategy with regards to architect platforms: on which platforms we need to be present, which campaigns do we organize and which KPIs we monitor.
- You guide our sales enablement strategy leveraging Showpad as tool.
- You assist the Digital & Trade Marketing Manager in the execution of other digital marketing projects such as website, marketing automation, display and search advertising,..
- You help local markets developing their digital marketing campaign strategy and support the enrollment of their campaign plan.
- You keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices in online marketing.
- You are graduating with a Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in communication, marketing or events.
- You have a proactive work ethic, growth mind-set and a desire to work for a results-oriented company.
- You are an organizational talent that can deal with a wide range of priorities and respect deadlines.
- You are hands-on, digital native and proactive.
- You are a team player and people person that easily builds strong relationships
- You have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch, preferably also French.
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Who are we?
Reynaers Aluminium is the specialist in developing and marketing advanced and sustainable aluminium solutions for architectural applications. For more than 50 years, partners all over the world have been processing the solutions of the Belgian family business into beautiful windows, doors and façade systems. With 2400 employees in more than 40 different countries and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.