How to Register for the Customer Portal
Please follow the below steps:
- Make sure you are logged on to the correct website (www.reynaers.se) and that you have chosen the fabricator visitor type. You can see this in the top right corner (if the browser is displayed on a narrow screen, you might have to click on the menu button to see the visitor type):
- On top of the page you should see the Reynaers Customer Portal:
- Next to it you have two buttons; Login and Register - click Register. A new tab/window will open, asking you to fill out your information:
Please ensure that you're entering the correct information. The fields marked * are required. If you don't know your client number, we will add this to your account after it's created.
- Once you've filled out your information, check the "I agree to the terms of service" box and click the Register button on the bottom of the page. Once processed, you will see the following message:
- Within 5 minutes you will get a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your registration and asking you to complete the process by confirming your email address. Please note that if you haven't received the mail after 5 min, it might be in your spam folder. At Reynaers, we use Microsoft Azure as our login client and the link in the email will therefore take you to the Microsoft login screen. From here you have two options:
- Create a new account:
Please note that this is linked to the email you filled in under step 3. You can use any email to register your Microsoft account. Choose your password and display name and click 'Next'. A verification code will be sent to your email, which you then enter to finish the registration.
- Login with an existing account:
Simply enter your password and click 'Sign in'. If you don't remember, click 'Forgot password?" and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Create a new account:
- After you have logged in, you will be asked to accept that Reynaers gets access to your name, email and photo and to sign you in through Microsoft. Please note that this does not mean that we get access to your Microsoft account. For more information, please read our privacy statement. Click the 'Accept' button:
- At first you will have limited access to the account. To get full access to all features, your account needs to be approved by our admin team, which usually happens within a day or two. You will know when it's been approved as you will get a verification email. If you haven't gotten a verification within two days, please reach out to your local Reynaers representative and we will assist.